Friday, October 26, 2012

Scriptures, 4

"I would that ye should be steadfast and immovable, always abounding in good works, that Christ, the Lord God Omnipotent, may seal you his, that you may be brought to heaven, that ye may have everlasting salvation and eternal life[.]" (Mosiah 5: 15.)

"Behold, I am the Lord God Almighty, and Endless is my name; for I am without beginning of days or end of years; and is not this endless? And, behold, thou art my son; wherefore look and I will show thee the workmanship of mine hands[.]" (Moses 1: 3-4.)

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou has sent." (John 17: 3.)

"[T]he Lord showed himself unto him, and said: Because thou knowest these things ye are redeemed from the fall; therefore ye are brought back into my presence; therefore I show myself unto you." (Ether 3: 13.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You?